Monday, March 30, 2009

For real? I think you got the wrong person.

I only got this because a friend of mine nominated me...
though I'm very thankful to
LAPS for nominating me, I find this award a bit pretentious for me becuase I'm not a REAL blogger like most people here. Sometimes I'm envious of my other friends because they have so many ideas to write about to last a life time. I on the other hand have Flight of Ideas. I'll lose it in a moment, or I'll think of something else in another. I can never have a full grasp of my own ideas. If you take the time and look at my posts here... it's all about ranting and self-defacating introspection.
Blog Awards Winner
But of course I'm very thankful that I was given a blog award! I really do appreciate it and all... but seeing how cynical I am, I sill don't find the pleasure in receiving one.
:)

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha. But you're a good writer. You deserve it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. apol cano said...
    Hahaha. But you're a good writer. You deserve it =)


    Thanks Laps! hehehe... I wouldnt have made it without you! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. you totally deserve it.. :D congrats belly!

    akala ko nawala blog mo. :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. :: cb :: said...

    you totally deserve it.. :D congrats belly!

    akala ko nawala blog mo. :c

    Haha thanks... sorry i changed the url pala

    ReplyDelete
  5. belly, stop your self defacating introspection... stop defecating on youself already!

    you deserve this belly!!!

    amishu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. parteeboi said...
    belly, stop your self defacating introspection... stop defecating on youself already!

    --

    Hahaha... thanks so much Juber!

    ReplyDelete