Monday, May 23, 2005

I swore I'd never go to this place again

May 23, '05

I cried last night and it made me wonder why

Is hurting better than being apatheticIs pain better than being numb
It seems like the road each one of us takes leads somewhere
But with it comes gains and losses...
I've gained some knowledge that seems to be useful in the life that I've chosen
But with this comes great losses
You'd want to go back... but its too late for that
You've chosen your water.. but where will you stop
I stand before you with happy smiles
Is it better
I can't maintain this face, but i have to
I never say great things... so i give you my smile
But does it help
At times it does but when the doors are shut
No ones there to see you...
The smiles fade away and the tears start to fall

No comments:

Post a Comment